RMA Ltd is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
RMA Ltd may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 20 October 2010.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Name and job title
- Contact information including email address, telephone numbers
- Demographic information such as postcode, and address
- Other information relevant to ordering such as vehicle details etc
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information for booking to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping
- We may use the information to improve our products and services
- We may periodically send promotional mail, emails or texts about new events, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the information you have provided
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you about your order or an event. We may contact you by email, phone or mail
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
A "cookie" is a piece of information that a website transfers to the cookie file of the browser on your computer's hard disk so that the website can remember who you are. A cookie will typically contain the name of the domain from which the cookie has come, the "lifetime" of the cookie, and a value, usually a randomly generated unique number.
- to help RMA Track Days recognise you as a unique visitor (just a number) when you return to this website and to allow RMA Track Days to tailor content of this website to match your preferred interests;
- to compile anonymous, aggregated statistics that allow RMA Track Days to understand how users use this website and to help RMA Track Days improve the structure of this website. RMA Track Days cannot identify you personally in this way.
Two types of cookies may be used on this website: session cookies, which are temporary cookies that remain in the cookie file of your browser until you leave the site, and persistent cookies, which remain in the cookie file of your browser for longer ( how long will depend on the lifetime of the specific cookie).
Some of our web pages may also contain electronic images known as web beacons (sometimes known as clear gifs) that allow RMA Track Days to count users who have visited these pages. Web beacons collect only limited information which including a cookie number, time and date of a page view, and a description of the page on which the web beacon resides.